Tuesday, 5 January 2016

A dive into 2015

Enter 2015, I was still undergoing my service to my country even though it was just months to the end of that circle the question what is the next stage still lingered. 2015 held no developer trophies like 2013 and 2014 where I released apps to the windows phone store and did a couple of tutorial videos for my youtube channel.

youtube video from 2014



So it basically started slowly, not dull, but slowly, at the end of my service I felt I will go home, sharpen my dev skills and further my education. I was however offered a job as a Graduate assistant at Bingham University which got me really excited because this means I will teach what I love, sharpen my skills, work with young sharp minds and of course earn some bucks.

selfie after devfest, never got to see the selfie though.

I learnt a lot last year so much so that I think I prefer it to previous years, won’t say it was perfect because there was the national elections and serious adjustments going on which sometimes gets real dark but hey where is the fun in a peachy life right. However I found the exact path I wanted to follow and for me nothing else mattered ("do what you love and you will never work a day in your life" -Confucius), game development, mobile application development and making sure anyone who comes to me with a problem leaves smiling.


Welcome to 2016 guys


Watch out for 2015 failures and successes...